Are you a keen and critical gamer with an understanding of game design and mechanics, storytelling and the will and ability to work full-time in Nairobi?
Then you’re needed at Leti Arts. The team is looking to hire you as their JUNIOR GAMEPLAY IMPLEMENTER. They’re looking for someone special to work with on their biggest release yet; an epic, story-driven adventure game, set in a near-future Africa.
- Be a keen and critical gamer
- Display an understanding of game design and mechanics.
- Understand storytelling, plots, and characters (and how these can be delivered through games).
- Be self-critical, aware of when something is wrong, and offer ideas for fixes and improvements.
- Possess excellent English writing skills.
- Be able to rapidly learn and work with a bespoke game engine and toolset.
- Be willing and able to work full-time from our studio in Kilimani, Nairobi for the duration of the contract.
The role is an excellent opportunity for anyone wishing to learn and help ignite the African game industry.
If that sounds just like you, quickly email firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 16th January to apply. Include a bio, links to relevant work, a CV and your best pitch.
Click on this link for more details. Good luck and squirt creativity!
Images via Leti Arts.
Leti Arts is a games studio based in Ghana and Kenya. They've been making "meaningful" African games since 2009. They also make interactive comics you should absolutely check out.
Annecy 2020 Puts African Animation In the Limelight
On Wednesday, June 12, the Annecy Festival announced that 2020’s country of honour won’t be a country at all, but…
Call for Applications: Virtual Reality Workshop at Alliance Française
Love Virtual Reality? So do we. Virtual reality as today’s emerging new medium is establishing itself across different fields, from…
Subscribe to the Squid Mail
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite comics, video games, fresh funky art and African digital art awesomeness!